Monday, February 23, 2009

Kids say

On our way to school each day, Mini-man and I have to walk through a small patch of trees. He pretends that there is a lion living in there and that we have to sneak by it.
MM: Mom, lions sleep at the daytime and are awake at nighttime. Peoples sleep at the nighttime and are awake at the daytime.
Me: Yes

He repeats this over and over and even tells his teacher once he gets to school.

MM: Teacher, lions sleep at the daytime and are awake at nighttime. Peoples sleep at the nighttime and are awake at the daytime.
Teacher: So, lions are nocturnal.
MM: No! Not a turtle! I said lions!

We could not stop laughing!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I never knew how funny kids could be until I had my own. There are points in my day when my 3 year old literally makes me burst into laughter.

I am glad to see that your boy does the same for you.

-Francesca