Sunday, August 3, 2008

Top 10


Here is my Top 10 list of things that I have learned from my kids:

1. Babies smell sweet and yummy.
2. Mommy kisses can heal any boo-boo.
3. Veggies taste better from my plate.
4. The only difference between my teen and my toddlers temper tantrums are their word choices (poopie head vs. BLEEP).
5. World of Warcraft is addicting.
6. They remind me to take baby steps and to get up when I fall.
7. They have taught me to be consistent.
8. I have learned that my post-pregnancy belly is their favorite and funniest squishy toy.
9. I have learned that when I am away, Dad lets them do things that I don't (like watch Sponge Bob).
10. The biggest thing that I have learned from them is to love unconditionally and laugh often!

To play along or to view more lists, please visit Absolutely Bananas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list. My kids like to play with my belly goo too. LOL

Honey Mommy said...

My husband totally lets my kids do things that I don't when he is watching them! I swear they watch more movies with him than they ever do with me... and they are with me most of the time!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great list! I especially love #8 and #9... SO, so very true!!

Anonymous said...

Same is true at my house, rules out the window when dad is in charge...

Kim said...

Love your list! And completely agree with number 9. That is so my husband.

Just found you and I'm enjoying reading.