Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

1.) Mom and Mimi, thank you for all of the support, guidance, and love that you have sent in my direction! It has been a huge comfort to know that both of you are in my corner.

2.) To my wonderful kids, you are what makes our madhouse so much fun. I am amazed and inspired by all of you!

3.) To Tammy, I have learned so much from watching you with my neice and nephew. You are always giving me ideas of stuff do with my own kids. Your strength is amazing. Thanks!

4.) To Steph, I am so lucky to have you in my life. You have always been there for me and I know that if one of my daughters is "girly" that you will be there to help with hair and make up.

5.) To all of the women in my life who have played the "mom" role whenever I needed the extra support and nurturing; THANKS! It is comforting to know that there is always a warm shoulder to lean on.

No comments: